Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
Finding a new life - Page 2 R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

Finding a new life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

Finding a new life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 2:35 am

That was a good question she asked, and he could have asked the same thing. But he beend so focused on making sure she was good that he forgot. "I am from the Fire Nation a fire bender and dont worry Im not as mean as the other guys, I try to be one of the nice ones." he said with a light chuckle. He noticed she was looking up at him with a curious look.

For now they were just walking through the town, looking at stores. He felt bad cause he knew he wouldnt be able to stay with Yukizu but he will be back to visit. He didnt know where to go now and figure he asked what Yukizu would want to do. "So Yukizu you ever want to go somewhere? What are your favorite things to do?"

He asked her.

Back to top Go down
GiniroTatsuhi
Earth Bender
Earth Bender
GiniroTatsuhi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:03 am

Yukizu was surprised. Fire nation? So cool! And a fire bender too! She wanted to see him do some fire bending! She wasn't much of a bender herself. The most she's done was make rocks move a little bit. She wanted to learn more but couldn't. She couldn't teach herself.

She listened to his question and thought for a moment. "Hmm... Well i've wanted to visit the water tribes. All that snow and ice sounds super cool. And i've never been to the fire nation so i'd want to see that too. Favorite things to do? Try to move rocks then give up and paint on my bandages." She looks at the blank canvases on her arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:17 pm

"Hmmm maybe someday you will be able to go to those places. But you like to move rocks? So that must mean your an earthbender, why dont we do some practice im no earth bender but perhaps I can teach you some stuff." Rozu said rubbing his chin.

He was leading them to a open park, giving them a good amount of space to practice. He looked around and made sure it was secure and good enough to practice on. "So how about it some earthbending training, and I'll show you some of my fire bending ok." He said with his hands out with a smile
Back to top Go down
GiniroTatsuhi
Earth Bender
Earth Bender
GiniroTatsuhi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Yukizu smiles big and sits down on the ground, eyes fixed with excitement on Rozu. She couldn't do much but she really wanted to see some real bending. No one bothered to really try to teach her before. Sadly he couldn't really teach her earth bending since fire bending and earth bending were so different. She wondered how he'd try to teach her earth bending. For her it took so much focus to push a fist sized rock five feet away without touching it. And that itself was a challenge. But it made her feel special that she could do it. The few other kids she knew thought it was cool. But this bending thing drove away most parents looking to adopt. Too destructive they say.

"Ok Rozu sir. I'm ready to watch." She wiggled as if to get comfy.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Rozu put himself at a good enough distance from Yukizu so she wont get burned. "Ok Ive met an earthbender before, he was quite the guy, arrogant, cocky, but pridefull and strong. Thats something all earthbenders should share. You have to be strong physically and mentally, and since you are a earthbender you should have it in you, you just gotta work to get it out." Rozu said

"So you wanna see some firebending right, tell ya what. Depending on how hard you practice today I will show you some fire bending, you have my word. But for now I will show you this." Rozu said he took a quick breath, and made two small hand sized fire balls in the both hands. He slowly started to juggle them and made two more fire balls, he was juggling them and made two more now juggling six fire balls at a fast speed and high. With another movement, Rozu had all the fireballs come together. He use his right hand and sent a burst of fire upwards it was kinda cool looking and sparkly the fire dissapeared into the sky.

"Now there you go, you ready for some training?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
GiniroTatsuhi
Earth Bender
Earth Bender
GiniroTatsuhi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Yukizu listened carefully to Rozu's words. Drinking in what he said. Oh how excited she was to learn all this. She paid very close attention. She needs to be strong. She considered herself pretty strong after all her clumsy mishaps. She nods and straightens up, trying to look strong.

Then, Rozu started firebending. She stared in awe, watching the flames dance in his hands. How awesome would it be to make fire in her hands with such ease. He started to juggle the fireballs. She was awestruck watching his amazing performance. She clapped for him when he finished. Fire was so pretty to her. It had hidden color and beauty that no one could see with the naked eye.

"I'm ready Rozu sir," she stands up with excitement in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm

Rozu smiled he loved to train now he met a little girl who was excited to train aswell. Something in him just beamed with happiness. "Just Rozu ok Yukizu, im not that old you know." He said scratching the back of his head.

Now that she was up and ready to train, Rozu would show her a simple stance of an earthbender. "OK Yuki just follow my movements." He put his feet a shoulder length apart, and brang his arms up bent. "Ok you wanna keep your stance strong and firm and confident and focus on the rock infront of you." He said speaking to Yukizu.

"Remember strong mind and body." Rozu said wanting to help Yukizu.
Back to top Go down
GiniroTatsuhi
Earth Bender
Earth Bender
GiniroTatsuhi

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:37 am

Yukizu nodded and did as was told, taking the stance, perhaps a bit wider than she should've. Her mind was focused on the rock before her, strong, sturdy, unbreakble. She took and deep breath like she saw Rozu do. "strong mind and body," she said outloud kinda to herself. She bent her knees and balled her hands into fists, kinda glaring at the rock as she focused. She was nervous, but felt confident at the same time. She made rocks move a little tiny bit before. Now that she is getting a bit of real training she felt as if she could create a mountain right where she stood. She looked at Rozu, ready for the motion.

"I think I got it Rozu sir. I mean Rozu."
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:11 pm

"Ok good stance good stance, make your legs a little closer together. Like this." Rozu said taking the perfect position of a earth bender. "Now what I want you to do is focus on that rock and using yor hand launch it forward, the rock should move forward. Dont get upset if you dont get it on your first try its ok." Rozu said demestrating what he wants her to do.

The rock was infront of Rozu as well so if Yukizu was able to move the rock the way Rozu wanted her too. He would get hit right in the gut, he didnt take note of this. "Remember strong and confident dont carry any nervousness, there is no reason to be nervous. You dont get it this time you can try again. Be relaxed, at ease and one with the earth. Your not trying to force the rock to move, you are the rock simply wanting to go forward. Be at one with the earth."

Word Count: 2,518

Rank up Points: 2
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:43 pm

Closing this Topic for now till Giniro comes back if she does come back. (CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new life   Finding a new life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding a new life
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar New Beginnings :: Earth Kingdom :: Omashu-
Jump to: