Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kel

Kel

The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 am

Kel allowed a small smile to come to his face. "The pleasure is mine Rozu. It is an encouraging thing to find a friend in my enemy's enemy." They were warming up to him, but Kel got the feeling that he would need more than a shared heritage and skill set to win the respect and trust of Rika. That was fine by him, the smarter these two were the better off he would be sticking around the pair.

"My reason for hunting Husain is simple enough Rika," He said, turning his attention to the group as a whole. "twelve counts of terrorism, hundreds of murders, drug trafficking, and torture. And thats just what's been officially tied to the man." His voice became a bit angrier than he intended it to then. He calmed himself, took a deep breath and continued. "It is my office to submit such monstrosities to the justice of the spirits, passed down to me by my father whom the task was passed down to before his going back all the way to the days of the first Avatar." He realized how ludicrous the claim sounded each time he had revealed his agenda to anyone.

"If Husain is truly after you, then I would ask to travel as your companion, until we can rid the world of him and his wretched Black Hand." He hoped they would agree. If they didn't, future confrontations would prove both awkward and aggressive; for he would have no choice but to follow in their footsteps and watch from afar until Husain revealed himself again. "I would hold no grudges if you request that I maintain distance when we camp for the night. I understand how hard it can be to trust a stranger on the road."
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:09 am

"Plus if you want to hunt down that guy we can be of help." Rozu said. Rika was hoping that there wouldn't be a fight. She wasn't ready to fight THAT guy just yet, but then again she did want to get Husain back for hurting Rozu so bad. She needed to worry about the avatar and then again... he WAS in training with Reizo at this point. Maybe she could afford to leave him with Reizo for now. She wanted to get stronger and helping to hunt down that bastard would help. Plus she could find out WHY they wanted the Avatar in the first place.

Kel began to speak to her. Rika turned her attention to what he was saying now. "twelve counts of terrorism, hundreds of murders, drug trafficking, and torture. And thats just what's been officially tied to the man." Rika's eyes widened at this information. That was so much! All those people killed by one man? Husain needed to be defeated.

"If Husain is truly after you, then I would ask to travel as your companion, until we can rid the world of him and his wretched Black Hand." "I would hold no grudges if you request that I maintain distance when we camp for the night. I understand how hard it can be to trust a stranger on the road."

Rika sighed. "You can come with us, but it will be slow going since only two riders at a time can ride on Nuka. I mean we could all fit on him... but it wears him out and hurts his back with more than two people. As for camp that would be good for now..." To be honest Rika had plans for when they made camp. Step one: claim to be cold. Step two: slowly snuggle up to Rozu. Step three: sneak into his sleeping bag and cuddle him all night. The master plan and she wouldn't let Kel ruin that for her.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 am

Rozu may have been wrong about this, but the way he spoke he seemed to just be completly honest but also passionate. Rozu admired that alot, off the back he already knew that Kel could be a great companion.

Rozu walked up over to Kel with his hand out for a hand shake. He was older then Rozu and Rika it was easily seen, he wasnt that old. But Kel had to be about in his mid-twenties. "Your words speak truth Kel although our trust may be a bit hard to earn at first, it would be great ot have you join us." Rozu would say while shaking Kel's hand.

As he let go Rozu tapped his chin with his finger. "First we should find clues, what we are dealing with is a major threat. They attacked us on air ships and from what we know from Kel they are highly dangerous. But I say the source of this must be in the eath nation. Those ships this war and this drought were having all leads back to the earth nation. I say we start heading to Omashu in the morning to get some clues on our threat." Rozu said out loud. He would look at Rika then back at Kel to see if they would agree with him. He was well and ready to hear other plans, aswell. Rozu would flash a quick smile this was kind of exciting to him. Plus he needed some way to get back at Husain even if it wasnt directly. He wanted more info on this Black Hand.
Back to top Go down
Kel

Kel

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 am

Kel grasped the hand that was stretched towards him firmly and shook. Rika's statement about the camping arrangements confirmed his inclination to accommodate to their needs first. His voice became slightly more apologetic. "I apologize for my sudden entrance, you will have your privacy of course Rika. I'll take sentry post for the nights then. I don't sleep all that often and we can never be too careful with an organization like the Black Hand after us."

"First we should find clues, what we are dealing with is a major threat. They attacked us on air ships and from what we know from Kel they are highly dangerous. But I say the source of this must be in the eath nation. Those ships this war and this drought were having all leads back to the earth nation. I say we start heading to Omashu in the morning to get some clues on our threat." Said Rozu. Astonishing, Kel wondered. He had heard rumors about the organization having airships but he wasnt inclined to believe them until now.

"I couldn't agree more. The upper classes of the Earth Kingdom seem to be the only ones not suffering directly from the droughts. I dont see how they could be causing them, but I'm not going to assume there isnt a connection. Omashu would be a perfect starting place, its a decent size and would be a logical strategic locale for a shadow organization such as theirs." It was also at the heart of some of the older, more powerful aristocratic families of the Kingdom. It was unlikely the Black Hand had not exploited at least one of these.

He walked over to a large boulder that sat between the shore and the river itself. "I'll be meditating. If you need me you know where I'll be." WIth that, he leaped atop the boulder, sat cross legged, and froze his staff directly upright behind him so that it was grafted to the rock itself with ice. It was far enough away from where the pair decided they would make camp that his proximity should have been in keeping with their privacy. The rush of the river would calm him and make it harder to hear them talk in the night. His palms upturned, a ball of water rushed to hover just in front of him, as he closed his eyes and waited for the sun to return to him.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:36 am

"First we should find clues, what we are dealing with is a major threat. They attacked us on air ships and from what we know from Kel they are highly dangerous. But I say the source of this must be in the eath nation. Those ships this war and this drought were having all leads back to the earth nation. I say we start heading to Omashu in the morning to get some clues on our threat."

Rika thought Rozu's reasoning was good and it gave them a place to go. Omashu was the best place to gather information for anything that happened throughout the Earth Kingdom. Rika also listened to Kel's apology. She kind of felt bad... he was being so nice to them... but she came off as a slight bitch. She sighed.

Rika watched as Kel went and meditated on a rock. She began to get her sleeping bag ready. "I'll relieve you in a few hours Kel. I'm not going to let you be the only one guarding us," she said and it sounded like she didn't trust him but in reality she didn't want him to lose sleep. She wasn't going to take no for an answer either.

(sorry short but can't be online much lately)_
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:16 am

A loud yawn escaped Rozu's mouth, but he wasnt planning on sleeping at all not soon. He's been sleeping long enough while he was recovering from his injuries. He needed to catch up on some work outs, sometimes these thoughts are the only ones that travel in his mind. He made a quick glance at Kel as he was medatating it seemed kind of weird at first but Rozu just let it settle it was part of him as a person. It showed that Kel was kind of a more defined person, Rozu respected that.

Rozu planned on settling the traveling problem in the morning, he was pretty sure there was some animals to but for travel at the town they just raided. Plus he needed some type of clothes, his messed up shorts and and shirt wasnt going to cut it for travel. Rozu looked up and saw the a tree with pretty sturdy branches, Sam was still on his shoulder and jumped down on her way to Rika and Nukka. Rozu did a light run and used a short hop to grab the tree branch, usung his right arm and left arm he brang his body to hang from the branch from his legs. He took a deep breath, something he liked to do while training getting two things down at once. His breathing training and some hard sit up training aswell. He started well paced and comfortable, in no time he reached 50 and this was only the begninng of his everyday excercise.

As time went by he caught himself distracted looking at Rika, his eyes would be focused on her while doing his situps. Although he every much admired looking at Rika, he dispised that he was distracted from his training. As punishment he would planned to do about 50 more hitups, and 50 more thumb pushups. He sighed and continued his situps, no longer looking in any direction closing his eyes. There was a sharp pain in his back everytime he stretched his back doing situps, he ignored it the pain wasnt that bad. He felt that in order to get over pain like that, was to just keep going he be damned if he let a little injury like that stop his work outs.

Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:59 am

Rika was a bit surprised at first when Rozu began doing sit ups in the tree but then thought nothing of it. After all he did want to become stronger didn't he? Rika would have to prepare herself as well. What better way to do so than to get her own things ready? She began to make sure that the small saddle on the shirshu was packed right. Then she got her sleeping bag ready. She put it extra close to Rozu's.

Once that was done she began to brush Nuka's fur out. He was a bit dirty from all their travelling lately. Rika didn't mind, as she did her own thing she tended to watch him as he worked out. She could see the sweat pouring off him and found it very sexy. She blushed at the thought and turned away from him before he could see. What was wrong with her? Now tat she wasn't denying her feelings any more she was a horndog? She mentally shook herself and went back to brushing Nuka.

When it was quite late Rika walked up to Rozu. She tapped him on the shoulder as he was doing push ups. "It's bed time adn I don't care what you say," she told him sternly.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Sweat was coming down from Rozu's head his eyes closed tightly as he was trying to conentrate on completing his work outs. He was focused in his own psyche of mind, this was his thing he just basically enjoyed working out alot. But he never let himself get big, he preffered a lean tone more slender but his muscle definition was obvious. Another thing that kept his bodu this way was swimming, he was a firebender but he loved going for a swim it soothed him down.

As he continued many thoughts popped in his head, he was happy generaly now that he had a women by his side a girl he can call his own now. That was something to be happy about no? The thing he liked most about Rika was that she was dangerous, and strong also the physical attraction he had was strong. But it was something about the way she held herself that intrested him the most. A slight breeze came over and lightly hit Rozu's body he smiled it felt nice and he continued his sit ups.

Till a light tap came over his shoulder, at first he was going to ignore but he opened his eyes instead while he continued. He saw Rika and he looked surprised for a moment, but her words would shock him the most.

"It's bed time adn I don't care what you say,"

He stopped and he just simply hung for a while, he noticed it was late but that didnt matter to him. He smiled lightly perhaps Rika was right, maybe he did do enough for today. He felt bad though he didnt mean to leave Rika alone like he did. Perhaps soon he will come up with a better system to make time for Rika and his work outs. "Ok." he said sweetly gently kissing her lips, while he was still hanging , he loved kissing her.

He sniffed the air, and smelt a slight smelly stench and figured it was him. "But I have to bathe first, I kinda smell." he said smirking. He took off his sweaty shirt, and hoped down from the tree branch. He took a couple of steps towards the river, before removing his shorts rika wouldnt see anything but his butt if she was looking. But Sam was infront of him and his little eyes went wide. He quickly hoped into the river with a dive, a splash came and soaked Sam. Rozu stayed under the water for a while, before coming up and looking at the wet fire ferret. He chuckled, and lightly swayed his feet to come at the edge and pet his soaked little friend. Using his firebending skill of using and manipulating heat he had the river bubble and light steam rose from the top. Maybe it was too hot for an average person, but Rozu was a fire bender he could withstand such heat easily. He sighed and relaxed for now things were looking really good, he smiled and brushed his wet hair with his hand to get it out of his face.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 1:46 am

Rika blushed when he kissed her but kissed back quickly. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of sweat but she didn't mind it. It was manly after all. He'd been working out. It wasn't like he didn't take care of himself, he was sweaty BECAUSE he was taking care of himself.

"But I have to bathe first, I kinda smell." he told her. Her mouth hung open as she thought of all the possibilities and a naked Rozu. She day dreamed as he took his shirt off. The sweat glistened off his body as he took it off. He then jumped down off the tree and she saw the glistening trail following his body.

Rika had watched, as he stripped down. She was wide eyed but quickly hid so he wouldn't see. She hoped to see him naked and she sure did. The water was very, very clear and clean. Much to her delight and wasn't very deep. So she could see much. She was entranced with his body. After all it was the body of the guy she loved and even if she didn't love him she'd still stare because he was freaking hot!

She blushed and hoped she wasn't a creep. Well he was her boyfriend now but... was she a creep for watching him? Or was she normal? Was it okay for her to do this? She wasn't quite ready to take a bath with him but she liked to see her boyfriend naked.

She would continue to watch behind a set of bushes near Sam.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:06 am

Rozu sunk deeper into the river so the water, would reach right above his lip. He let everything just go, his body was relaxed and so was his mind not letting the usual fire bender persona get to him. He turned so he wasn't facing Sam and Rika anymore and he rested his back towards the edge of the river. He closed his eyes and rested for a while, just letting time pass by.

When he opened his eyes again, he looked down at the river and saw that the water was pretty clear. Clear enough to see his whole body, Rozu cheeks went a quick flash of red in embarrassment. But it was already to late to try and cover up so why freak out now, he would get out though. "OK! you've seen enough! I'm getting out close your eyes!" he yelled out to her. They just started dating, he didn't want to move to fast now. He placed his hands on the ground and pushed himself out the river. Nukka who wasn't to far away and had most of his stuff, was sitting down. Rozu rushed over and he would be covered by Nukka's body, when Rozu went to get a few stuff from his saddle he noticed something. Nukka didn't growl or hiss or try and bite him, Rozu raised an eyebrow. He grabbed some clothes he had packed there, and put them on they weren't travelling clothes yet since he was about to go to sleep. He was wearing a white vest shirt and some grey shorts. He liked the feel of being clean with some fresh clothes on his back, he stretched out.

Rozu thought for a moment to try the impossible, he slowly would have his hand reaching towards Nukka as he was laying. Before he knew it he was petting Nukka without any trouble, he grinned and continued to et him. "It was about time you finally warmed up to me." he said to Nukka, Nukka simply looked the other way. Rozu yawned and went towards the sleeping bags that Rika laid out, he didnt take notice that they were pretty close to each other. He simply laid down on his, with his hands behind his head so he was looking up at the night sky. He was kind of waiting for Rika to come out so they can either talk or go to sleep. He took a quick glance at Kel who was still meditating. Then looked back up.

Word count: 5,488
RUP-5

Last edited by Rozu on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:37 pm

"OK! you've seen enough! I'm getting out close your eyes!" Rika gasped and her face reddened to resemble that of a ripened, prized tomato. He knew she'd been watching? Now she seriously looked like a pervert! How could she face him again after this?!

"I-it's not what you think!" she yelled closing her eyes tightly in embarassment and covering up her face with her hands. Finally Rozu went to get into the sleeping bag and Rika worked up her courage and went to go sleep by Rozu. "I-I'm sorry Rozu..." she said with a huge blush.

~~~~

After a few hours of sleep, Rika awoke next to Rozu. Well.... more like on top of him. She was now using his chest as a pillow as he slept. She snickered to herself and got up. She laid a kiss on his lips and went to relieve Kel. There she would watch over them for the rest of the night or until she had Rozu relieve her. The next day they would make for Omashu.

(OOC: Continued here! https://avatarbeginnings.rpg-board.net/t462-finally-here#2053)

Finished!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}   The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wave of Athena & Soul of Apollo {training thread}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2