Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
Arrival at the Great Gaoling. R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

Arrival at the Great Gaoling.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

Arrival at the Great Gaoling. Empty
PostSubject: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Rozu was on a boat, coming into Gaoling a large Earth Kingdom city for the middle classed and some rich families. Rozu was in general very excited to be in this part of the earth kingdom, he heard somethings about fighting tournaments from a pal back in Jang Hei. But he wasnt going to enter any today, he wanted to use today to explore and hopefully meet new people.

Socializing wasnt really his thing, but he was in good spirits today. First day in the earth kingdom, was a day to remember. The large boat pulled up to the shore. Everyone had to exit, Rozu was one of the last people to get off. He never liked the pushing and shoving of other, he figured he rather wait.

Rozu stepped off with his bad hung over his shoulder, holding it by the strap. He had a small smile on his face, then went back to his calm facial expression demenor. He walked into the town of Gaoling, and tried small convos with people just to get brushed off. He thought perhaps people in the earth kingdom wasnt as friendly as he hoped. After more and more brush offs Rozu decided to go to a girl walking by, without question she threw water on his face and walked away. He wiped his face clean, and watched her walked away.

He took a seat by the large water fountain, and dropped his bag. "Thats what I get for trying something different i guess."
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:50 pm

A man ran past the a guy sitting by a large water fountain. His face was flushed from running and he had a blue purse in his hand. That was quite strange for a man to have a purse. Of course, if he had stolen it then that would be another matter. The man smirked slightly as he stole the other guys' bag that he had dropped. "Thank kid!" the guy yelled towards Rozu.

This was his lucky day, the criminal thought. He was boyish looking with a hat on his head. He had a mischievious look on his face. His smirk proved he was up to no good as well. He rushed off with two bags now. Though a blue haired woman wouldn't allow this.

"You bastard! Give me back my purse!" she rushed after him on her pet Shirshu. It was a mole like creature that's body was that of a huge dog type thing. It's face and was molelike though. She rode on top of the beast. The beast made snuffling noises as it raced after him. The man gasped and cursed before running faster.

The creature ran through the water of the fountain splashing the guy sitting there. The monster of an animal continued the chase but the thief didn't get far. Once he was about a meter away from the animal it's huge tongue shot out of it's mouth and hit the back of his neck. The man went down like he couldnt move. His head hit the ground and his nose bled a bit. Rika smirked as she hopped off the beast.

"You should be immobilized for half an hour. I'll let the authorities come after you." She then grabbed her purse and the bag. She looked at the bag that belonged to the other guy curiously before patting her pet's head. "You're such a good boy! You got him! Good boy, Nuka!
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:09 am

As soon as Rozu sat down, alot of commotion started to happen which would usaully get Rozu to walk off but he decided to sit and see how things would play out. A man ran passed taking his bag that he just dropped to the ground. It caught Rozu totally off guard, he got up quickly to chase after him but noticed a blue haired girl on a large animal right behind him.

Rozu ducked down to dodge the animal. From her words Rozu thought that the theif most likely stole the purse he had from her. The creature splashed Rozu with water, and it soaked most his clothes. Today was definitely not his day people brushing him off, his bag being stolen, now he is soaking wet from a large animal. Rozu was begining to really dislike the earth kingdom so far.

Rozu looked on as the theif was stopped quickly from the animals tongue. "Eeww." Rozu said feeling the back of his neck. But he glad the theif was caught. He really didnt get far.

Rozu walked up to the blue haired girl. He gave up on socializing with people in the earth kingdom, so he just wanted his stuff back. His clothes were soaked already, and he wasnt in the greatest of moods. He brushed his hand through his wet hair, and was beside the girl now.

"Hey you was a big help...thanks for getting my bag back." Rozu said to her, his hand was out so he can get his stuff. He smiled generally showing his thanks towards her.

Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:34 am

Rika giggled slightly when she saw the man walk towards her. He was soaking wet and didn't look too happy. She vaguely remembered Nuka splashing some poor guy near the fountain. Whoops. She scratched the back of her head. "Eh heh, sorry about that. We were trying to catch the thief. Here let me help you," Rika then began to bend the water of his clothing and hair.

The water flew out of his clothes and made a large ball of water in front of the guy. Rika was facing him. She then bent the water so that it made a spiraling twirl in the air. Like a spiraling staircase. She then let it drop to the ground and it made a puddle. She was obviously showing off but she couldn't help it.

She smiled as he smiled when he thanked her. She gave him his bag back. Curiosity got the better of her. "What's your name stranger? I'm Rika and this," she pointed at her shirshu. "Is Nuka." Nuka growled in response. The girl flipped her hair and pulled a small stick of what looked like candy out of her purse and chewed on it.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:53 am

Rozu stayed there astonished that she water bending the water out of his clothes. He never met a water bender before, so this was a new and great to him. He smiled widely and even held up his arms as the water was coming out of his clothes and hair. She formed it into a ball of water right infront of him, then it formed into a spiraling staircase.

Rozu looked amazed, he wished he could stuff like that with fire. He could but he would still have to watch how carefull he was around people. Rozu got his bag back, from the girl and he put it over his shoulder. "Hey Im Rozu its nice to meet you, and you to Nuka." He replied he kinda had the feeling Nuka didnt like him very much.

Nuka reminded Rozu that he needed a pet companion of his own, he was gonna take a look today. He patted his clothes down, and they felt dry. Rozu grinned. "Thanks about the clothes, a water bender your first one I ever seen in my life. And I gotta admit its pretty awsome. Im kinda new here in the earth kingdom in general. So far my day isnt going so well. It would have been alot worse, with that guy getting away with my bag." Rozu said gesturing to the paralized thief.

Rozu noticed Rika started chewing on some type of stick. He looked a bit curious. "What is that?" from his blank expression one could tell Rozu didnt get out much at all. Almost everything was new to him.

Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 am

"Thanks about the clothes, a water bender your first one I ever seen in my life. And I gotta admit its pretty awsome. Im kinda new here in the earth kingdom in general. So far my day isnt going so well. It would have been alot worse, with that guy getting away with my bag."

Rika smiled in response. So he thought she was cool. Just what she wanted. "I'm new to the Earth Kingdom too. I just got here a few weeks ago. That's where I met Nuka." She grinned at her pet and patted him. During those weeks he'd saved her life quite a few times. They'd been real buddies.

Rika nudged the guy. "Yeah people of the Earth Kingdom aren't too fond of strangers these days. Especially of other benders. But I honestly don't give a crap. You're not from the Earth Kingdom or the Southern Water Tribe. Where you from?" she asked him.

At his next question Rika blinked at him. "It's pocky. It's from the southern water tribe. It's just a bisquit with chocolate on the top. Want one?" she then handed him his own stick. They were so addicting she had to stop herself from eating a whole box. Luckily the girl came prepared. She always carried a few boxes in her purse.

"Anyway, what are you doing in the Earth Kingdom anyway? Since you're not from here you have to be here for a reason right?"
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:20 am

Rozu eyed the weird looking stick she handed to him, he wasnt used to trying new things. But he took it softly, and put it in his mouth. His facial expression went into delight. "This is good! a bisquit you say...never heard of em." Rozu said to busy trying his pocky.

He got so distracted that he forgot to answer some of her questions. "Oh im from the fire nation, a natural fire bender. Straight from Jang hei, its not the most well known place. But I take pride in it." Rozu said

"Honestly i'm here just to travel, I havent been out much from my home town. Now that im older I can finally travel around like I always wanted. Find some things to do, get a house...and I dont know do stuff." Rozu said with a little laugh.

"The thing is I didnt really come out here with a plan though, I was just hoping things would just happen for me. And thats not going well at all." Rozu looked at Rika "And may I ask you the same thing?"
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:55 am

"Oh im from the fire nation, a natural fire bender. Straight from Jang hei, its not the most well known place. But I take pride in it."

The fire nation? A fire bender at that! This was a surprise. She'd only met a few water benders in her life but never any benders other than water. This was a real treat! "You just HAVE to show me some of your firebending sometime!" She told him with glee.

Rika giggled at what he said about travelling. "I'm definitely not ready to settle down. I'm a traveler myself. I'm just glad I don't have to walk EVERYWHERE. Haha, good think I have Nuka. Right boy?" She asked the beast. He snorted as if agreeing with her. She patted his side.

"The thing is I didnt really come out here with a plan though, I was just hoping things would just happen for me. And thats not going well at all." Rozu looked at Rika "And may I ask you the same thing?"

Rika thought for a bit. "I don't really have a plan either. I'm thinking of trying to find a water bending scroll so I can learn water bending and master it though. But otherwise I'm here to just mess around."

She tapped her chin thoughtfully for a few more minutes. "Do you want to go look at the stores? I could use some company," she told Rozu.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:12 am

Rozu seemed pleased that she wanted to sees some firebending. Most people didnt want anything to do with fire bending, believed it was only meant to harm and destroy. But fire really represents energy and life.

Rozu looked at Naka while she patted his side. "Yea you are lucky, unlike me who is always on foot." Rozu said smirking looking down on his feet.

"A water bending scroll? They have scrolls that teach bending!?" Rozu sounded estatic. He always relied on his older brother Torqiru's teachings. Rozu knew he was a good firebender, but there was much more to learn out there.
"I hope they have fire ones! I can continue my training." Rozu said happily, nothing made him happier then training.

"Sure I'll go with you, I dont really have much other plans at all. Plus i'm looking for somethings anyway. And hopefully we can spot some of those scroll things!" Rozu said with a wide smile.

Rozu looked at Rika. "Where to first my lady?" he asked her smirking. He was beginning to like Rika she seemed nice, and down to earth. He was thinking maybe he found his friend outside of Jang Hei
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 7:52 pm

"Yea you are lucky, unlike me who is always on foot." Rika giggled at what he said. She knew what it was like to travel on foot. It was always nice to travel on her shirshu or back in the southern water tribe, polar bear dogs.

"Of course they have scrolls for bending. Though most are super expensive. That and they're rare. It would just be easier to steal one if you could ever fine one in the Earth Kingdom. If you got one from the continent it originates from then it would be really cheap. But for the two of us, it'd be hard to find water bending and fire bending scrolls."

"Sure I'll go with you, I dont really have much other plans at all. Plus i'm looking for somethings anyway. And hopefully we can spot some of those scroll things!" Rika grinned. They could try some book stores and other areas. Perhaps some stores that carried expensive and rare items.

Rika began walking out of the square. Towards a small building that was labelled, "Mao's rare books". "Bookstores first. Then we can continue on." Without waiting she began to head for the building. When she entered she looked around for about twenty minutes before asking the woman at the register for the water bending scroll. She sighed and left when the woman at the register said she didn't carry them. Rika would then head towards another book store. She hoped that Rozu was following her.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 am

Rozu noticed Rika took no time to waist, she wanted to get her waterbending scrolls. Which meant to him that Rika liked training. Rozu grinned. "A girl that likes training...my kinda girl" Rozu said to himself as he started following Rika.

Rozu walked closed to her pet Shirshu, Shirshu snorted at him and Rozu took a quick step back. Kinda surprised, Rozu made eye contact. "I do so hope we can get along Shirshu." He said nicely.

Rozu noticed Rika's face when she left the first store, he pouted aswell. Then walked up close to her so he can enter the next store aswell. "Well it seemed like that one was a dud, hopefully the next ones will have what we are looking for." Rozu said trying to stay positive about the scrolls, he smiled. He hefted his bag on his shoulder and contined to hold the string.

"Someone is bound to have some bending scrolls." He said to her then went to whisper in her ear. "But that stealing idea wasnt so bad." Rozu would actaully consider stealing a bending scroll if he couldnt get his hands on one. He didnt like stealing sometimes, but that doesnt mean he never did it.

"Coming where I come from, stealing with my brother Jorqiru was...kinda mandatory." Rozu said smirking a little.

Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:21 am

The Shirshu growled a bit at what the guy said. Rika laughed lightly. "He tends to get jealous of guys. People who take up my attention. I'm sure you'll get along once he gets to know you, Rozu."

"Someone is bound to have some bending scrolls." He said to her then went to whisper in her ear. "But that stealing idea wasnt so bad." Rika soon perked up at what he said. Stealing? That would work. They just needed to find some scrolls...

"Coming where I come from, stealing with my brother Jorqiru was...kinda mandatory." Rozu said smirking a little.

"Why did you have to do that?" Rika asked him.

They tried at many places. Bookstores, antique shops, even the library. All in vain. Rika finally stopped at one last antique shop. She asked the owner where they could find those scrolls.

"Actually, the Zhao family has a collection of bending scrolls. He has one for each element. He would never part with them though." The shop owner told the two. Rika pouted before smirking. She then exited the shop and turned to Rozu.

"Let's go steal the scroll. All we have to do is ask to see them and then rush out of the building," she told Rozu.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 am

While they were walking Rozu would answer her question.

"Well me and my older brother didnt have alot growing up, we only had each other. Getting food was hard sometimes. So we were forced to steal alot, it wasnt that bad. Sometimes it was really fun. Still kinda felt bad though, but when you need to eat you need to eat." Rozu said laughing.

The last few words were what his brother would always say.

Rozu followed Rika to each store, meeting dissapointment after dissapointment. It was begining to get very aggrivating. Like a distraction to Rozu's training, it bothered him to no end. He wanted the scrolls bad, and was ready to do things to get them.

Rozu listened to Rika's plan and smiled. "I dont think it will be that easy, just to take and run. Perhaps we need more of a plan?" He asked kinda suggesting it to her. "But first what is this Zhao family like? Are they rich or what?" He would ask Rika, hoping she would know.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Non-Bender
Non-Bender
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:50 am

"Are you kidding? Something like that will never work..." Yukizuri Kaze walked out from the alley where he had been hiding next to the shop, carefully listening and following them through the city, but now in front of them, as he had walked around the back of the shop while the girl had gone inside. At first, he had wanted to introduce himself to the two of them, but he had been a bit shy about revealing himself. But now that he had heard about the Zhao family, he could not sit back any longer.

"Don't mess with the Zhao family... If they've got the scrolls, they've probably learned something from them, or they are, in fact, very wealthy. And though the wealthy can't protect themselves, the bodyguards of the wealthy can deal some serious damage." Yukizuri makes sure they can't walk past his large, muscular body as he discusses strategy with them, a subject that came easily to the usually introverted airbender. "Instead, it would be best to not confront them at all, and to instead take the scrolls when they're not expecting it..." While talking, he plays with the long braid of his hair that hangs over his shoulder, thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 am

"I dont think it will be that easy, just to take and run. Perhaps we need more of a plan?" He asked kinda suggesting it to her. "But first what is this Zhao family like? Are they rich or what?"

Rika was about to speak when another voice was heard. "Are you kidding? Something like that will never work..." Rika turned to a man who had just walked out of an alley way. "Don't mess with the Zhao family... If they've got the scrolls, they've probably learned something from them, or they are, in fact, very wealthy. And though the wealthy can't protect themselves, the bodyguards of the wealthy can deal some serious damage."

Rika blinked. This was interesting information. "Instead, it would be best to not confront them at all, and to instead take the scrolls when they're not expecting it..." So, why was this guy giving them such information? It could be a trap but then again maybe he wanted to steal something as well. Rika smirked slightly.

"Why are you telling us this? What could you possibly gain from this information. Do you want to steal something too?" Rika was having a hard time thinking of why he was giving them this information. It didn't make sense unless he wanted something from the family as well.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 am

Rozu was cuaght off gaurd from the tall guy's approach. Rika was right to question him, it was kinda weird that he was giving all this info. Rozu put his guard up, just in case just this guys hieght was intimidating to him. Rozu kept his eyes locked on ready for type of sudden movement, perhaps he was taking things to seriously. But Rozu learned growing up, always keep your guard up.

"He does have a point if his info is correct, if the Zhao family is wealthy they will be protected. Going when they are not expecting it, is the best idea." Rozu said agreeing with the guy. He just hoped his info was correct.

"But do you have something to gain from this? If you do perhaps we can work together so we can all get what we want. Rozu asked him fixing his bag on his shoulder. He placed his left hand in his pockets, to ease himself down a bit. He offered to work with him when he barely knew him, but he just wanted to hear the guys answer.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Non-Bender
Non-Bender
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 am

Yukizuri turns to look at the shorter boy when he speaks. "Hmph, you're damn right, I have a point..." The airbender seems to ignore the ready stance that the boy makes, but in actuality, his muscles tense just a bit before becoming more fluid and relaxed. "If they have scrolls, you can bet that they're wealthy." He stops and thinks again, but stops playing with his braid, swinging his head a bit so that the hair is behind his back again, staring at the two shorter people.

"As for why I am giving you this information... You would need more than two people in order for this to work. And let's just say that the Earth Kingdom and I are not on good terms. The Zhao family donates to the Earth King, and they're rich. So if they're a little less rich, the Earth King is a little less rich, as well...." He crosses his arms in front of his chest, accentuating his musculature in an intimidating way. "Catch my drift?"
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 am

This guy was obviously strong. He was intimidating and slightly rude. Not to mention he hinted at being cocky. Rika liked him already. Though he could be the enemy so she had to be careful. Nuka growled at the guy. The giant shirshu was quite intimidating to most people.

"As for why I am giving you this information... You would need more than two people in order for this to work. And let's just say that the Earth Kingdom and I are not on good terms. The Zhao family donates to the Earth King, and they're rich. So if they're a little less rich, the Earth King is a little less rich, as well...." "Catch my drift?"

Rika smirked. Now he was making sense. "Now you are making sense. Climb aboard. Nuka can paralyze anyone who gets in our way. Rozu and I are benders. I'm water and he's fire. Judging by your tattoo's I'd say you're an air bender. Are you looking forward to stealing an air bender scroll too?"

Rika felt pleased that she'd picked up on his tattoo's and judged that he was an airbender immediately. Even though she'd never met one before in her life. "How do you plan to sneak in? The lady at the store told us the location. Most houses that are nearby and have money have a cement wall surrounding the inner building. We'd have to climb it. I have ropes in Nuka's saddle. You'd have to lead the way to the place where they hold the scrolls. Would it be in the library?"
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:06 am

Rozu understood where the guy was coming from, when he explained himself. He was a airbender, but most airbenders he heard of dont like getting involved in this kinda trouble. But stories were just stories sometimes, this was the first time he met a airbender up close. The fact that he wanted to mess up a few things, made him cooler.

Rozu was getting kinda excited if this plan was about to go down. All he wanted was the firebending scrolls so he can start training. Rozu looked at the guy again, it bothered him how he had to look up to him. Rozu has always been a pretty tall guy for his age, but now someone was just towering over him. It felt weird to him.

Rozu smirked at Rika's words. "Good idea we may need those, unless there are other ways. " Rozu said brushing his hand through his hair. "I wish I had a look at this place, so I can know what we are up agianst."

Rozu thought about how he met a water bender and a air bender in one day. Perhaps today wasnt so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Non-Bender
Non-Bender
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:17 am

"If the scrolls really are valuable and rare, I'd doubt that they'd actually be in the library. That's the first place someone would look. Still, we can't be too sure, so we should just check everywhere..." He thinks for a long moment about the concrete wall that might be surrounding the richer homes, then hears the shorter man wishing aloud about seeing the place himself. "Hm... Yes, getting a good look at it would be preferable to assumptions. The problem is that we won't be able to see beyond the stone wall, so anything beyond that is only guesswork, anyway. But, we should really have a look, anyway." He turns in the direction the waterbender and the firebender were walking, keeping a fair distance away from the animal she called Nuka. "I doubt rope will be necessary.... but we'll see when we get there. I might be underestimating the size of the wall..."

Realizing he hadn't even mentioned his name before, he looks over his shoulder after a few minutes of walking. "My name is Yukizuri Kaze, by the way. And yes, I am, in fact, an airbender... from the Kaze Nomad Tribe. You've probably never heard of us." When they finally reach the wall, Yukizuri looks up at the towering flat surface, watched from guard towers placed several hundred feet apart. "Oh, this will be a bit easier than I thought..." The airbender stares up at the towering wall, several times higher than he was, though he displayed not an ounce of surprise at the height.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:36 am

"Good idea we may need those, unless there are other ways. " Rika hummed when he praised her. She loved being in the spotlight. She patted Nuka and waited for the airbender to speak. She wanted to know if he had any good plans or if they should sneak in later that night.

"If the scrolls really are valuable and rare, I'd doubt that they'd actually be in the library. That's the first place someone would look. Still, we can't be too sure, so we should just check everywhere..." "Hm... Yes, getting a good look at it would be preferable to assumptions. The problem is that we won't be able to see beyond the stone wall, so anything beyond that is only guesswork, anyway. But, we should really have a look, anyway."

Rika nodded. They could go see it now and get a general idea of what they were going to do. Maybe they could come up with some plans as well. Rika walked side by side with Nuka. He was her loyal companion and she was sure she could use him in this battle. If anything as a way to escape after they steal the scrolls.

"My name is Yukizuri Kaze, by the way. And yes, I am, in fact, an airbender... from the Kaze Nomad Tribe. You've probably never heard of us."

Rika decided to introduce herself next. "Rika Esuma, of the southern water tribe. Nice to meet you." They finally made it to the wall. Rika was sure they would need ropes but she could use a hook to hook the rope at the top. There wasn't a blind spot but they could distract one of the towers. Then if they did that they could get over the wall quickly without getting caught. "We could use Nuka as a distraction, Yuki could use some airbending to make noise and have the guards look somewhere else as we climb the wall. Then we can just find someone and make him give us the information. I have my ways of getting him to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 am

"Rozu Iwamatsu from the slums of Jang Hei, the fire nation." Rozu said smirking at his own introduction. "Nice to meet you Yukizuri." he said with a head nod towards him.

Rozu looked up at the sky it was getting darker towards sunset, which was perfect timing. Time had really gone by fast today. Perhaps it was because of Rika. Rozu out his bag down, on the ground and had it leaning on the wall. He touched the wall and looked around, and thought for a moment. Then walked over to a pole, and examined it. Then he walked back to the two of them. "I can get up there pretty easy, if needed there are no guards in that part of the tower."

"But a distraction is definetly gonna be needed, good insight Rika. Perhaps waiting till dark with a full complete plan is best. Unless you guys wanna get this done now." Rozu said with his hands on his side. "Honestly I dont care, its up to you guys."
Back to top Go down
Bender
Non-Bender
Non-Bender
Bender

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:04 am

Yukizuri only shakes his head, looking from Rozu to Rika. "Really, we're doing this the hard way... All three of us can make it up there quickly. What we need to do is wait for the guards in their towers to change shifts, which should be soon. Normally, guards shift at sunset and sunrise, so if we're all going to go over the wall, all of us need to do it right now. Let's not waste our ace: surprise." He points silently up at the guard tower, at how the daytime guard is constantly watching the sunset, clearly intent on how much time left he has on his shift. Bringing the attention back on himself, Yukizuri slaps the side of his fist into his open palm, letting them both know that if they are getting over the wall, they must do it right now.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:15 am

It seemed that Rozu was all for this. He wanted to learn more fire bending just like she wanted to learn more water bending. The new guy, Yuki, she'd given him that nickname, seemed to know what he was doing. Rika wasn't the best thief in the world though she acted like she was amazing at it. It was all a front. She was relying more on the two of them. She hoped they'd come up with a better plan than she did.

"Really, we're doing this the hard way... All three of us can make it up there quickly. What we need to do is wait for the guards in their towers to change shifts, which should be soon. Normally, guards shift at sunset and sunrise, so if we're all going to go over the wall, all of us need to do it right now. Let's not waste our ace: surprise."

That was perfect. She really wished she had thought of that herself. It was almost sunset now. Rika watched the guys' movements. He wanted to do it right now! She sighed and got the rope out of her bag. She wasn't the best at climbing. The south pole never had trees to climb and snow was never sturdy enough to climb. There were glaciers but they were too dangerous to climb. When the hook caught on the other side of the wall, after she threw it sh e tested to see if it was sturdy before beginning to climb.

Rozu would go next and then Yuki. She finished and jumped over the other side. They landed in a garden. The flowers were enough cover for them if they crouched. Rika crouched and looked around. A new guard was headed towards the tower. Most likely the new one. So the old one would come down and walk past them. Everyone would think he was gone. So Rika would just have to nab him...

Rika lied in wait until the old guard was finished with his shift and began to walk past him. Rika made a sniffling sound. Like she was crying and the man came to investigate. When he was in the flower bed she tackled him and held his mouth shut. But she couldn't hold him. It was up to the others to help her or the guy would get away.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:29 am

"Well then now it is" Rozu said as started a sprint run towards the rope with the hook, he used it to climb over pretty quickly like he ran up the wall. He moved quick, to avoid the guards and crouched low to avoid being seen. He saw Rika having trouble taking down a guard. He figure that she needed her help, he moved quickly and with two strong jabs to the guards face he was out quick.

Luckily the guard made no noise, Rozu looked up a little to get a good look at the scenerio. There werent as many guards as he thought there was going to be. Just two by the door, the only door that is. They needed a quick distraction, to get them out the way.

The guards were looking up at the sky when, Rozu shot a quick bolt of fire with two fingers to start a pile of flowers on fire that was on the other side of the garden. They didnt have long to reach that door, but it was good enough. Rozu smirked at Rika, and hoped Yukizuri wasnt to far behind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival at the Great Gaoling.   Arrival at the Great Gaoling. Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival at the Great Gaoling.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar New Beginnings :: Earth Kingdom :: Gaoling-
Jump to: