Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Avatar: New Beginnings. These are important links that will help you get started on the site. Please read the rules before asking questions on the chatbox. If you have private questions feel free to pm our moderators.

Creation Mod Head Admin Mod Mod Mod Mod
Latest topics
» Eternity's End
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:34 am by Guest

» Pokemon: Locked in Time
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm by Guest

» D.Gray-Man RPG
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 pm by Synch

» Mirage!
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:58 pm by Himitsu

» Naruto Saga
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 4:10 pm by Koga Urufu

» Naruto: Shinobi Sensu
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 am by Guest

» A really active RP site!
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:13 pm by Hakai

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:22 pm by Guest

» IMAGINERS*, an original fantasy RP
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:45 am by Guest

Monster Hunt

~The world has seen it’s fair share of crazy things....luckily most of those things have vanished over time...well they had. Recently, creatures of legend have started to spring up all across the land. In different parts of the world beasts of legend have once again begun terrorizing the world. For fear of death the people and lords of the areas alike have come together for the purpose pooling their funds to offer large rewards for the creatures....dead or alive. If the so called Hunters have what it takes.

~Okay so heres how it works. If you think you gots what it takes, you are being summoned, called upon, or requested for your expert services. People gots monster problems and they need’em taken care of. You’ll be posting below if you are up for the task, and put in groups. This is how we will determine who goes after which creature. Now wether or not you want to team up for this party is up to you guys, however for the sake of the event we’re gonna ask you determine it from the jump. Meaning No saying, “Yeah lets be friends....” Then turn around and stab someone in da Back. If ya Wanna fight for it, fight for it. We’re gonna focus on the Hunt here ya dig? Oh yeah, and these beasts of legend I mentioned.... They’ll be controlled by your’s truly, friendly staff and volunteers already selected to fairly control the beasts to provide a fun, engaging, and challenging event. And we are selected to control them based on skill, not popularity and it’s for your own good. We’re not trying to end the event in the first encounter with the beast your after, where would the fun in that be right?

Character OTM
Couple OTM
Topic OTM
Staff OTM
Battle OTM

Month: 3

Season: Summer

Full Moon: 30th

Solar Eclipse: 15th

Lunar Eclipse: 1st

Sozin's Comet: 21st November

The World Pandora
Soul Disruptioni
Bleach Society Role-Play

Our Button
Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] R2qpn8
Our Scrolling Affiliates

Digital Hazard BBY
PLAGUED
Ultimate Shinobi

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW

This site is not endorsed by Nickelodeon, Nickelodeon is intended for entertainment and information purposes only. The Official Avatar site can be found at http://nicktoons.nick.com/shows/avatar/

Avatar, the Avatar logo, all names and pictures of Avatar characters, and any other Avatar related items are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of Nickelodeon or their respective trademark and copyright holders. Pictures taken from zerochan, photobucket, and google images.

© All Rights Reserved.

Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 am

Rika was laying in her sleeping bag. They were on Kyoshi island and the sun was coming up. Rozu was in his own sleeping bag next to her. He was lightly snoring and she thought it was cute. She giggled and poked his stomach. "Rozu wake up. Let's go into town."

Rika got up and went behind some bushes to get dressed. She quickly changed and then came out. "I want to check out the shops in town and figure out our next step," Rika told the boy.

She then headed for the town. The young woman was walking past shops when she saw a sign. "Avatar Museum" She dragged Rozu in and they began to look around. "This is neat!" Rika told Rozu.

(Note: stay in teh museum)

Last edited by Rika on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 1:33 am

Rozu was snoring lightly in his sleep, he did that most times when he was comfortable. But he would never know of this. He felt a light poke on his stomach, that woke him Rozu was a very light sleeper it didnt take much of anything to wake him up. Plus he was so used to waking up early his body is just accustmed to it. Rozu opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was Rika awake. She looked pretty in the morning, he thought. His thoughts quickly dismissed when she mentioned going into town. "Umm alright." He replied getting up fully he had a tank top on and some shorts. He stretched high and tall and let out a big yawn.

He noticed Rika waisted no time to get dressed. He looked a little shocked. "I wonder whats with her today." Rozu went behind another bush and put on his clothes quickly, thinking about what they were gonna do today. Rozu was putting his top shirt on, and fastening his belt "I hope its some kind of training." Rozu said with a small grin. He walked out to see Rika done ready to go, he was still putting his scarf on. "Our next step?" Rozu asked kinda surprised. He never really thought about the next step. Rozu grinned "Well its good thing I ran into you Rika I never really thought about the next step."

Rozu followed her to the stores and they finally went into a Avatar Mueseum. Rozu raised an eyebrow thinking of why they are going in here. Rozu never really cared much for the avatar, he always thought it was pretty cool to bend all four elements. But he never really thought about meeting an avatar. Rozu was looking at a bunch of anciet artifacts, he was kinda touchy sometimes. The was a display of Avatar Kyoshi's fan's. Rozu looked interseted and went to go to poke the fans to see if they would break. But before he can lay his finger on it. A Tall slighter older looking man barged at him "Hey Hey!! no touching!! Read the signs!!" Rozu looked surprised and went back to Rika's direction. He was scratching the back of his head feeling kinda embarrased.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:31 am

"Well its good thing I ran into you Rika I never really thought about the next step." Rika grinned to herself. They couldn't just train forever. They needed something to do. She wanted a reason to get stronger other then their comrade's death. She wanted to have some fun today. Yeah, fun was a good start.

Rika giggled at Rozu's embarrassed look. "No touchey," she said with laughter in her voice. She was obviously teasing him. "I've always been interested with the Avatar. Remember how he ran away? Nobody has seen him for a while." She then went deep into thought for a bit.

It was when they passed a child's toy that said, "Avatar Ken" that she stopped. It was like a little lightbulb in her head went off. "Shirshu... plus... Avatar Ken's old toy... equals... Avatar!" she whispered in glee. She waited until nobody was watching before she slipped the item into her bag and whistled comically as she began walking away. She had done all this in front of Rozu of course. Her partner in crime, at least she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 am

Rozu looked kinda embarrassed by Rika's teasing then he smiled and let it go. She was only joking around, there was no need to get upset. Rozu placed his hands in his pockets, and continued to follow Rika deciding not to touch anything by sticking close by.

"The avatar...yea thats the last thing I heard about it. He dissapeared and no one has heard from him. Kinda weird and out of this world type stuff, its very interesting when you think about it." Rozu said out loud to Rika, he noticed she was eyeing a toy. "What interest could she possibly have in that?" Rozu asked himself. Then he saw her hand going to reach for it, Rozu looked around to see if that old man was near by he wasnt thank god. Rika placed the toy in her bag and started whisling. Rozu looked surprised "Wai...whaaa." He said out loud.

He decided to talk to Rika quietly. "Rika what are doing? If they found out that, that toy is missing and find out its us were done for." Of course Rozu wouldnt tell, and he would definetly have her back. But he still wanted to know why she taking it. He thought she's been acting weird all morning.

Rozu heard some small little noises coming from above, the museum was strangly quite. Rozu took his attention off Rika and looked up to the ceiling. His eyes met another's that was high up. His face was covered and he couldnt see the rest of his body. "What the..." Rozu said to himself lightly. He noticed more movement and saw three more of the same figures, on the other part of the ceiling. All figure's were eyeing Rika's bag, the bag she put the avatar's toy in. In the distance behind Rozu another drop to the ground, now getting a full sight. The strange men were wearing these dark stealthy like clothing their faces covered only showing their eyes. The one that dropped to the ground had a long knife come from his wrist he started walking fast towards Rika and Rozu. Rozu placed his hand on Rika's shoulder, "Rika we gotta move. Now."
Rozu started to guide her out.

More of these men were climbing on the ceiling, their eyes all focused on Rika's bag. One of them took out a throwing knife, making a slight clipping sound. Rozu heard this, and turned around quickly doing a sweep kick sending a blazing arc of fire to the ceiling crashing it down. Bringing down about five of the men. The old guy from earlier that stopped Rozu looked crazy mad. "WHAT Are you DO..." He stopped his sentence when he saw four of the figures with daggers in each of their hands running towards them. "Oh no...not my museum!" He said out loud he looked like he was about to cry.

Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:02 pm

"Rika what are doing? If they found out that, that toy is missing and find out its us were done for."

Rika giggled. "Relaaaaax, we'll be long gone before they realize it's gone. Besides it's for the greater good. I know how we can find the Avatar," she told him with a passion in her eyes. In reality she wanted to be a hero. She wanted to have a purpose and finding the avatar would bring her that. She'd had a dream about finding him the night before. It was weird, she'd never thought of any of this before now. Why was she now obsessed with the Avatar?

"Rika we gotta move. Now." Rika had noticed one of the men just in time. Her eyes widened. This museum had some awesome ninja security. She barely dodged one with a knife and began to follow Rozu out. Maybe... she shouldn't have stolen the artifact.

"WHAT Are you DO..." The man then saw the ninja men and stared. Okay, so these ninja weren't on his side. Then who the hell were they? "Oh no...not my museum!" She kind of felt bad for the guy but they had to get out.

Rika used the water gourd on her back and made water come out. She then turned it into a bunch of ice spikes and sent them flying at the guys. She then ran with Rozu out of the museum and began to race towards their camp. "Run Rozu!"
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Rozu was right behind Rika running, he felt bad for the guy who owned the mueseum. Fire was very destructive, but Rozu had no choice but to counter attack. They were outside now running through town the ninja looking figures still after them. Just about four of them, they almost seemed like machines their faces so covered and plain. Rozu started to think about what Rika said. "She wants to find the avatar...oh god." Rozu said to himself. But right now he had to get out the situation he was already in.

A part of him wanted to stand his ground and fight, that was his fire nation blood running through his veigns. They dont run from danger, they are the danger. But Rozu wanted to make sure Rika would be ok, he knew she could handle herself full well but still it doesnt hurt to be a bit protective and cautious. Rozu took the lead, taking Rika's hand making them do a sharp right turn just in time the black figures threw a pair of kinves they all missed and hit a wall.

Back in the museum the owner sobbing on the floor, was picking up bits and pieces of his destroyed ceiling and artifacts. A large man came behind him, a long black coat and silver spiky hair. He was giant, he towered over the man. The owner turned around to see who it was. "What are you doing here get out!" He shouted not wanting to deal with anyone.

The large man grinned. "Dont be so hostile towards me, I aint do this neither did my men." His voice gruff but had a certain tone to it almost a charming tone. "But my names Husain...and I did come here for something...something avatar related. You know what I mean."

The owner looked quite scared now, this man had something not so settling about him. Plus his height was intimidating on its own, on top of that he had these men in dark outfits looking creepy coming behind him. Husain put his massive hand on the owners bald head. "You see little man, those two theives got something that I need...now I'm not gonna waist my time chasing them. When you can give me something betterrrrr. I'm looking for the location of the avatar and ima need you to tell me how I can get to him." Husain said with a wide grin, bending down so he can look the owner in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Rika gasped as they ran from the ninja looking guys. "I have an idea!" She ran past a big barrel of water and then began to bend it. She then turned it to ice on the ground and two of the ninja's slipped and fell. One was knocked out when he hit a brick wall of a house.

Rika grinned and continued running with Rozu. "What else can we do?! Can you try fire bending? We don't need to kill them just knock them out or distract them enough so we can get back to camp!"

The woman began to concentrate before she made a few balls of ice and made them go flying at the enemies. These balls flew through the air quickly and some hit the ninja like men. The rest just went flying past them.

The duo ran behind a group of houses and Rika pulled Rozu into a small shed before the ninja's rounded the corner. She covered his mouth so he couldn't speak and they waited until the ninja people ran past the shed looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Rozu nodded what Rika suggested. He stopped running with her really quick and charged for a powerrfull attack. Using both hands he released a pretty big lash of fire, and had it going like a flamethrower to keep them back and from following them that close. It slowed the down alot, they had to becarefull crossing that flame. Rozu ran caught up with Rika and she pulled him to a shed, to hide. This was a good idea so they can loose their tail, plus they had to make it back to their camp unseen.

Rozu went to peak out, real quick no one was around. He went back down torwards Rika. "Ok its safe out there." He said to her. He went out first, quietly and opened the shed door and held his hand out to help Rika. Once she was out they could make it back to the camp site unseen.

Husain was walking out the museum with a grin on his face, his Black Hand troops made it back to him tired. One of the spoke up. "Commander Husain they got away with the artifact."

Husain payed him no mind. "It doesnt matte we dont need it anymore, I found other ways to get to the avatar and I have his location now. Its only a matter of time. Just a matter of time boys."
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Rozu had been checking to see is the coast was clear. He turned back to look at her and said, "Ok its safe out there." Rika nodded and went out after him. She then led the way back to camp. They took a longer route near the forest. They stayed under the cover of the trees.

Once they reached camp, Nuka came bounding up to Rika. The woman patted her head and Rika began to pack up her items and put it on Nuka's back. "Who do you think those ninja dudes were? Obviously they weren't with the museum... Do you think they wanted the Avatar artifact?" Rika asked Rozu.

Once everything was packed she pulled the toy out of her pocket and held it up to Nuka's nose. "My plan is this. We're going to find the Avatar. Nuka can find anyone on earth. Just by their scent. He can find the Avatar." Rika's eyes held a lot of determination. She was going to do this no matter what.

"Get on Rozu. Nuka will lead the way." Nuka grew stiff after sniffing the item. Rika jumped on the Shirshu and he began to run off towards one of the air temples. Rika smirked and patted his back. They would find the Avatar in no time.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 pm

"I have no idea it was very strange indeed. They werent with the museum, but I did see this really tall guy with black clothing going in the museum. He might have been involved too. And im pretty sure they wanted the avatar artifact, they were eyeing it down like dogs." Rozu said getting ready.

He looked at Rika and the determination she had in her eyes, she really wanted to go find the avatar. Rozu thought for a moment it was their first day and they already were getting in trouble from weird ninja like people. He sighed, and scratched his head is this what he wanted. He yearned for adventure, so maybe this is what he wanted.

Plus from the look on Rika face she was determined no matter what. He barely knew her, but he's grown to like her and care for her. He couldnt leave Rika alone to do this by herself. Rozu smiled "Its a good plan Rika...lets go."

Rozu got on Nuka and they were off to the location of the avatar.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:42 am

"I have no idea it was very strange indeed. They werent with the museum, but I did see this really tall guy with black clothing going in the museum. He might have been involved too. And im pretty sure they wanted the avatar artifact, they were eyeing it down like dogs."

Rika nodded. "Well I suppose they are looking for the avatar too... though attacking us is really weird. They must want to kill him. I'm glad we took it before they could get their creepy ninja hands on it."

She grinned at the thought of trumping the douchebags trying to take over the world. They were now riding on Nuka. Rika loved the breeze that was going through her hair as they ran towards the northern air temple. "So I wonder what the Avatar is going to look like. I bet he's handsome and brave. Oooh and I bet he's really kind and resourceful and..."

Rika went on for a bit longer talking about her fantasies about how good and nice the Avatar would be. She obviously was expecting a lot from him. Perhaps too much? It took them a few days of travelling to get to the Northern air temple. It was in the earth kingdom but it was far to the north. Luckily it was spring and almost summer. There wasn't much snow left on the ground despite them being in such high altitude.

Once they were in a forest Rika stopped the Shirshu and got off of him. "We need to find a river or somewhere for him to drink. We can continue looking for the Avatar later."
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 am

Rozu listened as Rika was going on about what she wished the avatar would be like. Rozu didnt have a clue of what he wished the avatar would look like, so he let Rika's words take the lead of his visions.

They were travelling for a couple of days, and it was getting tiring doing this searching. They came to a stop so shirshu can get some rest. Rozu hopped off and did a wide stretch, he felt weird not spending his mornings training like he usaully does. Shirshu needed some water. Rozu started looking around till he spotted a river not to far off. Once they got over there, Rozu took a seat and hoped Rika would seat beside him to talk.

"Rika I hope you know the dangers were about to get ourselves in, I mean i'm all for it but I dont think thats the last time were gonna see those people in black. But it seems were on a journey that could might cost us our lives. And I just wanna know, we are in this together right?" Rozu said kinda seriously. He just wanted to make sure him and Rika were on the same page.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:30 am

Rika saw that he went to sit on a rock. Nuka was drinking from the river so Rika sat next to him. She brushed the hair out of her face and grinned. She then waited for him to speak. Obviously he wanted to talk about something. She could see it in his eyes.

"Rika I hope you know the dangers were about to get ourselves in, I mean i'm all for it but I dont think thats the last time were gonna see those people in black. But it seems were on a journey that could might cost us our lives. And I just wanna know, we are in this together right?"

There was no hesitation for Rika. "Of course we're in this together. If you're with me then we'll be fine. Plus we're partners in crime. I just can't let you get away. We have a lot more mischief to get into," she told him giggling.

Rika was about to say more but Nuka began snuffling on the ground. Rika's eyebrows shot up. "What is it Nuka?" the woman asked.

Nuka then took off with Rika frantically following. She followed the beast for almost twenty minutes before they came to a water fall. Standing under it was a boy on a big rock. He was wearing monks clothing and had Air bender tattoo's. Rika's eyes widened. She waded through the water to the boy and climbed up the rock. He was meditating it seemed.

She reached her hand over to touch him... "Hello? Can you hear me?" she asked him.

(Note: Kenny's post next)
Back to top Go down
kenkura
Air Bender
Air Bender
kenkura

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Quiet...peace...true tranquility....the are the words that were used to create the world that Ken was now imprisoned in. It was a simple place in his mind, a forested area with him just standing in front of a lake. He waddled in it, he felt every little particle that was possible for him, within human capabilities of course. The water, the water tickled as it slid between his toes, and it was then that he jumped in the water. Of course, he was shirtless, showing his abnormal muscular build such as his arms.

He moved his arms in different directions, and even went underwater. He had chosen to swim as low as he could before he would go to the top. It got darker, dark as cold rock. Still, the boy continued, as if he had no control of his body what so ever. Then, he had gotten himself tangled up in a bunch of plants, like seaweed. He pulled his legs back and forth but nothing good was happening. He tried harder and harder until it was proven that he was stuck. One of the bad things is, that ever since he ended up in this place, he couldn't bend. Although, even if he could bend, there wasn't much that he would be able to accomplish in the first place.

He felt a touch at that moment, something very faint. He kept focusing on it until everything had faded to a dark dark black. He felt one more poke and a few words which he could barely make out. It was then, that moment he had made his way back into the human world. His eyes and glowed to a bright white quickly, before quickly dispersing. He looked up and saw that there was a women right in front of him. Oh how long ago has it been since Ken had saw another human, 6 months, give or take a few?

He slowly reached his hand and put it over his head, rubbing it due to the amount of time he had been standing in this waterfall area and how the cold water and air had gave him a headache. He only said a few words...

"Where am I...?"

twc:372
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Rozu smiled and brushed his hand through his hair "Right more mischief." He said quietly. Rozu saw that Nuka was about to spot something, it was weird to see cause Rozu never saw how a shirshu worked. He stood up quickly and looked surprised. Then saw Rika and the animal running. He followed close behind, what was so important that they needed to be running like this.

They were running for about twenty minutes which wasnt hard for Rozu at all. They finally came to a stop, and Rika was climbing up a rock now. Rozu stayed close but decided to climb up. He saw an airbender tatoo's visable and everything. But Rozu was more interested in the waterfall itself. It looked amazing to him, he loved things like this. Enviroments that just looked wonderfull. Now Rozu was in the mood for a swim, but this wasnt the time for it at all.

But Rozu quickly put his attention back to Rika and the boy was. He crossed his arms and looked at Nuka they made eye contact. Rozu was happy he stopped getting growled at for once. Maybe Nuka was finally starting to like Rozu, he has been riding on him for a while now. Rozu lifted his hand to pet Nuka, and Nuka growled. Rozu smiled. "Too soon."

Rozu looked back and put his attention back towards the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:42 pm

Rika had gasped when his eyes glowed white. The Avatar had been gone for months! They had finally found him. From the way he smelled it seemed that he'd been here for a while. He was skinny a slightly underfed but somehow he must have been eating. "Where am I...?" the boy asked.

She didn't expect him to be the avatar. He was pretty young. He had some nice muscles for his age but still... he had the airbender tattoo's as well. "We're near the northern air temple. Are you... the avatar?" she asked the boy.

Without waiting for a response she continued. "We found one of your toys at a museum. Everyone thought you were dead or ran away. You've just been sitting here for six months?" she asked him incredulously.

She shook her head but the guy seemed so confused. Her eyes softened. "I bet you're hungry. I have some food in Nuka's saddle.," she pointed at the Shirshu that Rozu had just tried to pet.
Back to top Go down
kenkura
Air Bender
Air Bender
kenkura

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Still hazy, the Women had asked Ken some things.

"We're near the northern air temple. Are you... the avatar?" she asked the boy. Without waiting for a response she continued. "We found one of your toys at a museum. Everyone thought you were dead or ran away. You've just been sitting here for six months?" she asked him incredulously.

The boy shook his head up a bit before he got a little hold of what was going on. The women was holding something that made...a distinct sound. Now what was it...a tambourine...? A....gourd filled with corn.....? Oh wait, the boy had finally realized what it was.

"My- My rattle?" asked Ken.

It had been a while since he had seen this, it was a wooden rattle that had been crafted into a Bison, a toy that was known to be difficult to make. He took it gently out of her hand and shook it a few times. It had been a while since he's played with this, or even live life as a normal child...

Her eyes softened. "I bet you're hungry. I have some food in Nuka's saddle.," she pointed at the Shirshu that Rozu had just tried to pet.

"Oh no, I'm oka-"
said the boy as he was interrupted by the sound of his grumbling stomach. Of course he hadn't ate a good meal for a while. It was then that a white and brown furred monkey had came down from a wall of rocks. It was a small one, one that looked like a young adult, or that it was almost an adult. In its arms had rested a handful of berries, which were jumped as it ran down the wall and up to Ken's arm. On closer inspection, it had been revealed to be a monkey lemur hybrid. It gladly climbed up Ken's arm and snugged at his head.

"Wait were you bringing me those berries?" asked Ken questioningly.

The Lemur had simply gave a nod which signaled that it could at least partially understand human speech.

"So you've been feeding me all this time?" said Ken to himself. He knew that because the last time he'd been here, it'd been somewhere around fall, and now it's spring.

twc:748
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Rozu was still down waiting for something to happen, his arms crossed again with Nuka sitting beside him. Rozu turned his head to look at Nuka and they made eye contact for a while then they both looked the other way it was a awkard moment. Tired of waiting Rozu decided to finally go up the rock to see what was happening for himself.

He ran up quickly to make sure Rika wasnt getting hurt, leaving Nuka on his own to ponder. Once he got to the top of the rock he saw a young boy, who looked well muscled but Rozu quickly noticed where he could use work him being a health shape addict.

He came up behind Rika and stood tall he looked kinda surprsied to see a kid. He expected more if that kid was the avatar. Rozu scratched the back of his head. "That kid is the avatar??" he said out loud now looking completly confused. Then Rozu saw the monkey looking thing and the berries looking even more freaked out. "All youve been eating is berries for this long..." he said outloud. "Thats no way to keep a healthy diet..." he said thinking outloud usaully Rozu wasnt this talkative but it was a weird situation.

Not to far off there was loud "BANGS" that had some part of the temple shake. Rozu instantly went back to his normal disposition and looked out to see what it was. Coming on was three weird looking airships.

On the ship was Husain with a scope looking directly at Rika Rozu and the kid. He had a large grin on his face. His black long coat fluttered with the wind. "I wonder how those kids got here before me..well I did take my time." He said with a sick smile. A man in the black outfit from earlier came up behind Husain. "Commander its the same kids from a couple of days ago...at the musuem."

Husain looked again "Well watdya know it is them, something tells me there gonna be a nuisance if I let them live...kill them at all costs." Husain said without any care in the world. The airship landed at the temple while the other two remained in air kinda far off. Six men came running off the ship. Husain hopped off with a wicked smile.

The airships-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh no, I'm oka-" The boy started to say after she told him about the food. But his stomach rumbled loudly. Rika giggled. Was he afraid of the Shirshu? She started to walk towards the Shirshu but a small lemur came out towards the boy carrying berries of some kind. It seemed that it had been feeding the Avatar this whole time.

Rozu then got up on the rock with Rika and saw the Avatar. "That kid is the avatar??" Rika was about to talk but there were bangs that made the earth shake. This was not good, not good at all. Rika looked towards the sound and saw three airships that looked similar to fire nation ships but entirely different too. They were made of more wood than metal. Looking more like a mix of earth kingdom ships on the sea and the air ships of the fire nation.

"This... is not good," Rika said out loud. "We gotta go now guys. I have a feeling that they are after the Avatar. One ship just landed and the Air Temple is only twenty minutes away."

She began dragging the Avatar off the rock. "We gotta go! Now!"
Back to top Go down
kenkura
Air Bender
Air Bender
kenkura

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 8:36 pm

It seemed that the other male that had accompanied the women had wondered if Ken was the Avatar....Avatar...that was a word he hasn't heard in a looong time. He only shrugged with a nod as he heard a loud BANG impact near the site. Quickly with the rest of the group, he looked up and was greeted by airships. They surely weren't alone, they had been filled with various people in dark clothing that had been looking in their direction. They had surely looked menacing with their partial resources being made of metal and wood.

"This... is not good," Rika said out loud. "We gotta go now guys. I have a feeling that they are after the Avatar. One ship just landed and the Air Temple is only twenty minutes away."

She began dragging the Avatar off the rock. "We gotta go! Now!"

The boy was still in shock, but he had quickly gained back his composure as he looked around and had noted that the forest was just below. The river sounds of tranquility had only turned on to the last possible sounds the boy may hear. He released his breath and closed his eyes for a few seconds before jumping off the rock and into the water. He cracked his neck and back, with the lemur still on his shoulder with a worried look upon its face.

"Well this is going to be a lot of work..." he said with a sigh. "But we'll travel in the forest area, seeing as it will keep us from being spotted."

With swift enough movements, the boy had jumped off of the waterfall cliff, and barely landed onto a branch of a really tall tree.

"Come on" he said trying to rush them on.

Ken and the lemur put their hands on the branches and swung their ways around; much like monkeys in a tropical forest. He slightly moved the air currents from time to time, to avoid small branches of leaves attacking the lemur's face. Hoping that the two were still traveling with him, he went on.

Meanwhile, the man known as Husain had made some good distance towards their way to the group. He could already see tracks of their previous movements which were right near the waterfall.

"Those damned kids...." he said with an agitated tone. It sure wasn't going to be pretty if he ever managed to catch the group, best be going along and hope not to be caught....that was the thought inside Ken's head.

twc: 1170
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Rozu was instantly ready to make the sacrifice, he dispised running away nearly hated it. This time he didnt feel like running away. "Go you two! I'll slow them down so you guys can go on ahead." Rozu jumped down the rock and ran towards the ship, a large spear was thrown towards Nuka Rozu caught it just in time. Nuka started running with the others, Rozu took hold of the spear and started running faster towards the ship that landed. Husain saw this on his scope. "Hmmm does he really think he's going to hold back all us." Husain said with a cocky grin.

There was four black dressed soilder running towards Rozu. Rozu threw the spear and took out one of them as the blade pierced his shoulder. Rozu followed up with tripping the one closest to him, leaving him low on the ground. The two on his right were coming towards him Rozu blocked his punch and countered with an uppercut, and sweeped kicked the last one. All of them were done, and Rozu was getting a kick out of this.

Husain showed a little anger "So the boy has some skill...send the rest of them out!" After Husains words a large group of fiften men came running. This didnt catch Rozu be surprise at all but he wasnt intending on fighting them all. He ran forward still all part of his plan, when he got close enough Rozu made a spin and large arc of fire was leaving his foot he fired it off and took out five of them that were running together. Rozu stoped his attack to build a wall of fire, shooting out long lashes of flame both hands like a flame thrower. He made the wall about 5 meters long and stood kind of high too. This kept the soilder's back they didnt want to risk burning themselves.

Rozu smirked and took a deep breath, and held his hands out bringing some of the flame he just created back to his hands. Then synched with his breathing he shot out two more flamethrower attacks this time bigger to tak out some of the soilders. Husain saw the damage that Rozu was doing, and he looked pissed. "Singehandly holding back my men with tactics...this kid is good." Husain stepped outside and walked towards the flame. He did two strong arm movements to make walls to block the fire from burning him then did a powerfull stomp making a wall of earth and launched it towards Rozu. Rozu stopped his flamethrower attack and spun quickly lauching a blaze arc of fire. But Rozu didnt see the pol of earth come below him aimed to hit his gut. It knocked the wind out of him, h clenched his stomach. Husain walked by him. "Your good kid you did your job and held us back, but whats gonna happen to you?" Husain asked with a cocky grin. "Take him in the ship, and go get the others." Husains orders were simple ten of his men ran forward to catch up to the others.

But Rozu remained grinning this was part of his plan.
Back to top Go down
Rika
Heishou
Heishou
Rika

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:33 pm

Rika was ready to stay and fight but she knew she had to get the avatar to a safe place. She grunted and as Rozu grabbed the spear she bit her lip and said, "I'm coming back for you dumbass!"

Rika gasped as the avatar began acting like a monkey as he travelled through the canopy. She had a hard time catching up. But she jumped onto her Shirshu and began riding him to keep up with him. She felt horrible for running away and leaving her newfound friend, possibly her best friend, behind.

It had seemed like they were running around in circles. Perhaps they were? This part of the jungle looked very familiar. It was the last time she would trust a monkey of a boy.

"Slow down! I think we lost them!" Rika told the Avatar. She slowed the Shirshu to a stop before an arrow pierced her right shoulder. She screamed in pain and it seemed ten men began rushing towards them.

She fell off the Shirshu and the beast began to guard her. But Nuka couldn't hold off ten men alone. She was only one animal after all.

Back to top Go down
kenkura
Air Bender
Air Bender
kenkura

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:53 pm

"Slow down! I think we lost them!" Rika told the Ken. She slowed the Shirshu to a stop before an arrow pierced her right shoulder. Rika screamed in pain and it seemed ten men began rushing towards them.

The beast however, had began to guard her. The beast had been continuously hit by the men...that had made Ken angry, very angry. He had ran up, jumped up, and was now directing a kick into a man's face, but he had simply grabbed his leg and threw him to the ground.

"Pfft little brat...we ought to teach you some manners..." said the man as the rest of the group had came around the boy. Kicking, punching, and other physical behavior had been casted.

"Ouch...you...little...mother fuckers..." the boy had said as he was panting in pain.

"Wise guy eh? WELL LEARN YOUR PLACE" he said as all of the group had launched powerful kicks at the boy, greatly harming him. His lemur friend however, had been away looking through the bushes. It had then climbed over the girl known as Rika's shoulders, in a way of showing it was scared.

"Well I think this should do it....then we'll get to that brat over there..." said one of the men in a evil tone.

It was all of this that had caused something...caused something to snap. The boy had just lost it, it hadn't happened for years. The marks on his body had glowed to a bright white, alone with his eyes filled with the same hue. He had then jumped into the air, seemingly floating.

"W-What is he?!?" said one of the men in a worried tone. But it was obvious they all knew what was going on, he was in the avatar state.

He raised a single hand, which had caused the ground below then to sink in. They all scurried away, except for one that tripped and was now trapped into the hole. With even more power, Ken had raised his other hand and trusted it forward, releasing a straight flame which had easily gotten 5 more of the men, leaving them in a passed out state, if not dead.

"W-We'll leave...We promise just stop!" said one of the men as he was in a ridiculous bowed down motion.

However, while in the avatar state, the boy could not listen to them. He was just a ruthless angry spirit whose flames of anger could not be quenched. He raised both of his arms, which released air currents towards the men who had ran way, three of them had been struck in fatal spots, such as the neck. This left only one, only one of the feeble men. He ran faster and faster, soon getting out of site, but that did not matter.

The boy had simply raised a boulder in air and launched it into the distance, which had luckily landed on the man, crushing him to death. Staying in this state for only a few more minutes, Ken had passed out onto the ground. The lemur had ran to his side and shook his head. Ken had managed to defeat them all, but now he was unconscious. This would only mean harder work for the girl to transport him out of the area.

twc:1724
Back to top Go down
Matthias
Air Bender
Air Bender
Matthias

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Saleh had been taking one of his "strolls through nature" for inspiration for his writing. It had become a common practice of his, as he had lost all desire to write within the confined monasteries that were desired by the monks. Saleh knew deep down that he could never be a monk- the tedious and arduous tasks would get to him at some point, and he knew he wouldn't last long confined into a "cell". He was flying on his flying bison, Ubuge, searching for something that would capture his interest when he noticed something rather out of place- an Earth Nation airship was docked just outside the tranquil forest. Figuring an idea could be sparked by its placement, a bright light caught his attention, followed by muffled screams that soon faded into nothing. The bright light was accompanied by smoke. The smoke was black, due to the moisture in the trees, but nothing appeared to be burning at the time. A firebender here? Why would the war be taking battles all the way to the borders of the Earth Nation, so far away from the capital? Intrigued, Saleh instructed Ubuge (whose name means soft) to lower to just above the canopy of the forest so that he could get a good view of the action. That was when an earthshaking sound boomed from not too far away- like a boulder landing on the earth. As it turns out, Saleh's estimation was not that far off- beneath the bramble appeared to be a boy no older than 13, lying on the soft grass, unconscious. Just a short ways away from him was a girl, apparently conscious, but wounded, laying next to a shirshu- an exotic beast that had come up in Saleh's studies.

Ubuge touched down on the earth and Saleh quickly jumped off and rushed first to the girl's aid. She was certainly older than the unconscious boy, and hopefully she would have some answers. Saleh was wary of the shirshu and cautiously approached the girl. "Are you alright?" he would ask. It was a rhetorical question- of course she wasn't fine, there was an arrow lodged in her shoulder, but it was more directed towards her mental stability and composure as opposed to her physical capability. "Let me help you, I'll take you back to the Northern Air Temple where we can get you and your friend patched up, 'k?" He had almost no medical knowledge, so he couldn't help them in their current situation, but he could at least have Ubuge take her and the boy back to the temple where they would be safe. Of course, he had no knowledge of the other boy that had placed himself in the line of danger and was captured, so he figured she would accept the help without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Rozu
Fire Bender
Fire Bender
Rozu

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Two men in black had Rozu cuffed on his wrists. And was bringing him on the airship, Rozu pretended to be more hurt then he was. Honestly he couldve continued fighting, he got hit on purpose to get on the ship. It was a chance he took, they couldve killed him but they didnt and now everything was falling to plan.

"You thought you were pretty badass out there huh firebender." one of them said slamming him into a wall. Rozu felt that and pushed back hard, having the guard hit the wall in the ship. Giving Rozu enough time to spin around kick him in the face. The other guard tried throwing a fist Rozu ducked and used his right leg sending a arc of fire at him to launch him off the ship's opening door. Rozu smirked and turned out so his cuffed hands could grab the knob of the door and close it. Leaving him and the ship with a couple of guards left, which was no problem to him. "Yea im pretty bad ass."

He walked through the halls of ship, it was about medium sized not to large but not to small either. Rozu never was in a ship before, but he liked this. He heard some running steps coming from a hall on his right. He hid by a wall, till the soilders came out. There was three and they all came out not seeing Rozu. Rozu kicked one into the other hard, they both hit the wall. The last guard pulled out a short sword and swung Rozu swayed to the side and used his left foot to trip him and finished him off with a right foot to the face. That guard had keys, and Rozu turned his body to get them. He managed to get his cuffs, and rubbed his wrist. He saw a open window and looked at all the knocked out guards.

A few minutes later all the guards were outside on the floor knocked out. Rozu dusted off his hands, and patted his gloves. "Pilot room pilot room." he was saying to himself. Then heard a loud boom. He looked outside and saw black smoke "Thats where the other must have gone."

He ran through the ship and finally found the pilot room. He looked at the controls and rubbed his chin. After a few minutes with some random messing around Rozu finally go the ship up. "Ooooookay..." Rozu said looking out the window and saw black smoke and flying bison in one direction. "I guess thats where were headed."

Husain was still outside and was headed to the area, then he saw his ship in the air and his face twisted to pure fury. He didnt say a word, but stomped his foot on the ground and had a large pole launch him into the direction of the smoke and the bison. He be damned if he was gonna fail again because of some kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]   Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for the Avatar (Plot Thread) [Private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next